Last updated: 05/10/2023
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address when you:
- Contact us through our website or other communication channels.
- Make a purchase or request our services.
2.2. Non-Personal Information
We may also collect non-personal information automatically when you visit our website, including:
- Log data, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Usage data, such as the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, and the time spent on our website.
2.3. Analytics Data
We use an independent analytics plugin to collect data about the usage of our website. This data may include:
- User interactions with our website.
- Device and browser information.
- Referral sources.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
3.1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (such as your computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They serve various purposes, including remembering your preferences, improving website functionality, and tracking your activities on our site.
3.2. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use essential features, such as accessing secure areas and making online purchases.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website. They collect information about which pages you visit most frequently, the time spent on our site, and any error messages you may encounter. This data is anonymous and is used to improve our website’s performance and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as language settings and customized preferences. They enhance your user experience by personalizing content and features.
3.3. Cookie Management
You have the option to control and manage cookies through your browser settings. You can typically accept, reject, or delete cookies. Keep in mind that blocking or deleting certain cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
4. Contact Form
Our website includes a contact form that allows you to get in touch with us easily. When you use this contact form, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. We retain the data collected through the contact form indefinitely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and providing ongoing assistance. If you wish to have your information removed from our records, please contact us using the information provided in Section 10.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for various purposes, including:
- To provide you with our products and services.
- To communicate with you about your account, orders, or inquiries.
- To improve our website and services.
- To protect our rights, property, and safety, and that of our users.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- With service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests from public authorities.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
7. Data Security
Touchwind.org takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us using the information provided below.
Please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
8.1. Right to Access
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. This includes information about the categories of data we process, the purposes of processing, the sources of data, and any third parties with whom we share your data.
8.2. Right to Rectification
You can request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information. If you believe that the data we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, please let us know, and we will make the necessary corrections promptly.
8.3. Right to Erasure (Right to Be Forgotten)
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you withdraw your consent.
8.4. Right to Restriction of Processing
You can request the restriction of processing your personal information under certain conditions, such as when you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, or you have objected to processing.
8.5. Right to Data Portability
If you provide us with personal information based on your consent or under a contract, you have the right to receive that data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
8.6. Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for specific purposes, such as direct marketing or where we rely on legitimate interests as our legal basis for processing. If you object to such processing, we will no longer process your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
8.7. Right to Withdraw Consent
If we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
8.8. Automated Decision-Making
We do not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, that have legal effects on you or similarly significant effects.
8.9. Exercising Your Rights
To exercise any of the rights listed above or if you have questions or concerns about your rights, please contact us using the information provided in Section 10. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note that in certain situations, we may not be able to fulfill your request due to legal obligations, contractual requirements, or other exceptions provided by law. If we are unable to comply with your request, we will explain the reasons for this decision.
10. Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Address: High Tech Campus 29, 5656AE, Eindhoven, The Netherlands